From the London Daily Mail:
Mexico: We fear refugee camps along our border because Trump immigration crackdown will deport illegals to where they crossed into U.S.
- New Department of Homeland Security laws say that migrants who cross illegally from Mexico will be deported back there
- Until now illegals were deported to their country of origin – meaning those who were not Mexicans were not sent back across the border
- Mexicans say they fear huge numbers of illegals being dumped in their territory which could lead to ‘Other Than Mexicans’ camped on the border
- Tens of thousands of non-Mexicans come into the country to flood through to the U.S. illegally, often with people smugglers and drug cartels involved
- Human rights center boss in Tijuana says Mexico could reject deportees one by one and create chaos for U.S. enforcement agents