You could see this one coming from a mile away.
From the London Daily Mail:
Trump WANTS the Dakota Access pipeline and will review Obama administration’s decision to sideline crude oil project after months of protests
- Spokesman for president-elect said ‘we support construction of’ the pipeline and we’ll review the full situation once we’re in the White House’
- Army Corps of Engineers said Sunday that it would not grant an easement for the Dakota Access pipeline to cross Lake Oahe, seeking an alternative route instead
- House Speaker Paul Ryan called the move ‘big-government decision-making at its worst’
- Republican Rep. Kevin Cramer called it ‘chilling signal’ to infrastructure builders, and said ‘I can’t wait for the adults to be in charge on Jan. 20’
- Company behind DAPL accused government of ‘currying favor with extremists’ by caving to protesters